111 West Fifth Street (Commercial Building), 111 West Fifth Street, English, Crawford County, IN
- Upscale 2x7680x6240
Significance: The building at 111 West Fifth Street is architecturally significant on the local level as a well-preserved, late-19th-century stone commercial building and is the only stone structure ever known to have been built in English. The building was constructed in 1896 by the Condra Brothers masons to house the medical office of locally prominent doctor and businessman Charles D. Luckett.
Survey number: HABS IN-236