Arlington Hall Station, Building No. 508, 4000 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, Arlington County, VA
Significance: Constructed in 1944 as WAC barracks, Building 508 was part of the second major building campaign initiated by the U.S. Army at the former site of Arlington Hall Junior College (1927-1942). It is associated with the nationally significant development of Arlington Hall Station as the headquarters of United States Army intelligence activities during World War II.
Survey number: HABS VA-1270-AG