Belair, Stables, Belair Drive at East end of Tulip Grove Drive, Bowie, Prince George's County, MD
- Upscale 2x5518x7680
Significance: This U-shaped, sandstone stable was built in 1907 for James T. Woodward, then owner of Belair Mansion (ca. 1745). The elaborate stable building reflects Belair's long and distinguished association with thoroughbred horse racing and breeding.
Survey number: HABS MD-87-A
Building/structure dates: 1907 Initial Construction