Bethlehem Lutheran Church, White Street, Round Top, Fayette County, TX
Significance: Services were conducted by Lutheran (Evangelische) Church at Round Top soon after the settlement of the Germans in this area. On another site the first church was built about 1857. The present building, erected in 1866-67, is one of the earliest stone churches built in this section of the state, and it has been used for services continuously since its first dedication in 1866. The church was recorded as a Texas Historic Landmark in 1965.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-75
Survey number: HABS TX-3124
Building/structure dates: 1867 Initial Construction