Brick Store, Route 488, East of Road 489, Smyrna, Kent County, DE
- Upscale 2x7680x6144
Significance: Brick Store is the only known colonial period agricultural building surviving in southern New Castle County. It was built as a creek side grain warehouse in 1767 and converted into a dwelling before 1810.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-42
Survey number: HABS DE-218
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 73000541