Dingmans Ferry Bridge, U.S. Route 209 & State Route 739 vicinity, Dingmans Ferry, Pike County, PA
- Upscale 2x7680x6150
Significance: The truss bridge, erected circa 1900, was constructed with steel columns made by the Phoenix Bridge Company. The three spans were part of a larger bridge, and were salvaged and reconstructed by the Perkins Brothers of Horseheads, New York. The third bridge to stand on this site, it was chartered by the Pennsylvania and New Jersey State Legislatures as early as 1830.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-16
Survey number: HAER PA-15
Building/structure dates: 1900 Initial Construction