Farmington, Charlottesville, Albemarle County, Virginia
Title from photographer's inventory.
Related names: Farmington Country Club.
Enlarged in 1803 by the owner George Divers with the assistance of Thos. Jefferson.
Corresponding reference print in LOT 11841-2C6.
Credit line: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South, Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division.
Purchase; Frances Benjamin Johnston estate; 1953.
General information about the Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South available at http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.pnp/pp.csas
Forms part of: Carnegie Survey of the Architecture of the South (Library of Congress).