First National Bank of Hudson, Aurora & Main Streets, Hudson, Summit County, OH
- Upscale 2x2048x1618
Significance: It was in 1830 that A. A. Brewster built himself the finest store in town. It was a store on the first floor, offices for doctors and lawyers on the second, and auditorium on the third. Except for the loss of the balustrade the appearance of the building remains the same. In 1908 it became a bank after some alterations. There have been two major additions. First National Bank of Hudson is the oldest commercial structure still used for business in the western reserve.
Survey number: HABS OH-2240