George & John Barber Store, 77-79 Main Street, Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, MD
Significance: The present building was used in the early 19th century as a store for general merchandise. The site and possibly the walks are probably those of the Revolutionary Victualling Office which supplied food stores to Maryland Troops.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-56
Survey number: HABS MD-266
Building/structure dates: 1807
Building/structure dates: 1972-1973 Subsequent Work