Glen Lake Sanatorium, Nurse's Residence, County Road 4 at County Road 67, Minnetonka, Hennepin County, MN
Significance: The Nurses' Residence (Building 3) was constructed in 1924 as part of the general expansion of the facility. These buildings are connected to the main building by tunnels. The building was renamed Naysmith Hall in 1956, in memory of Sue T. Naysmith, head of the nursing department at Glen Lake from 1920 to 1941. In March 1977, the building was leased to Nexus, a rehabilitation program for released felons.
Survey number: HABS MN-133-B