Governors Island, Quarters No. 10, New York Harbor, Nolan Park, New York, New York County, NY
Significance: Quarters #10 is one of thirteen similarly styled officers' quarters which surround a 19th century landscaped park. This building was constructed in 1878 when Fort Columbus became the headquarters of the Department of the East.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-365
Survey number: HABS NY-5715-15
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 85002435