Hampton, Cow Barn, 537 1/2 Saint Francis Road, Towson, Baltimore County, MD
Significance: This building was typical of a large barn structure which was enlarged and adapted to various needs over a long period of time. It was the largest single structure of the Hampton outbuildings and provided space for cattle, milking, hay storage, and farm vehicle storage.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-67
Survey number: HABS MD-226-H
Building/structure dates: before 1843
Building/structure dates: 1962 Demolished