Klein-Naegelin House, 511 South Seguin Avenue, New Braunfels, Comal County, TX
- Upscale 2x7680x4958
Significance: A "Fachwerk" house, one of the earliest remaining in the city. One of the original settlers of New Braunfels, Stephan Klein, acquired the lot in 1845 and the following year built the house. Since 1877 it has been owned by Edward Naegelin and his descendants. It is recorded as a Texas Landmark under the name, "Stephen Klein House."
Survey number: HABS TX-33-A-10
Building/structure dates: ca. 1846 Initial Construction