Missouri Botanical Garden, Administration Building, 2345 Tower Grove Avenue, Saint Louis, Independent City, MO
- Upscale 2x2048x1360
Significance: The structure housed the Shaw School of Botany and was built to be a harmonious addition to the Henry Shaw Townhouse, a dwelling in the Renaissance Revival style, erected more than 50 years before, in 1849.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-146
Survey number: HABS MO-1135-B
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 71001065