Moncure Building, 1415 North Court House Road, Arlington, Arlington County, VA
Significance: The Moncure Building was part of the Lawyers' Row complex, located on the east side of N. Court House Road across from the 1960 Arlington County Court House. The lawyers' (or courthouse) row represents a cultural and architectural heritage that is common throughout Virginia. Beginning in the eighteenth century, small service buildings such as these, subservient to the larger courthouse, were erected to accommodate lawyers and clerks.
Survey number: HABS VA-1275
Building/structure dates: 1936 Initial Construction