Northwestern Virginia (B&O) Railroad, Grafton Machine Shop & Foundry, U.S. 119 East of Tygart Valley River, Grafton, Taylor County, WV
- Upscale 2x2048x1364
Significance: Built by the Northwestern Virginia Railroad, a subsidiary of the B&O, this complex was the major repair facility on the western portion of the line. Grafton was one of the earliest railroad towns.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-11
Survey number: HAER WV-10
Building/structure dates: 1854 Initial Construction
Building/structure dates: 1867 Subsequent Work
Building/structure dates: 1911 Subsequent Work