Princeton University, Borough Hall, 50 Stockton Street, Princeton, Mercer County, NJ
- Upscale 2x7680x5604
Significance: Built in 1825 and held by members of the same family, man of whom were prominent in local, State, and National affairs, until it was left for the use of "The People of Princeton", by Mrs. Swann in 1906.
Survey number: HABS NJ-799
Historic American Buildings Survey, creator
Princeton, 40.34679, -74.66607
Library of Congress
No known restrictions on images made by the U.S. Government; images copied from other sources may be restricted. http://www.loc.gov/rr/print/res/114_habs.html