Robert P. Fitzgerald House, 1119 North Marshall Street, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, WI
Significance: Edward Townsend Mix, a prominent local architect, drew the plans for this Italian Villa, built in 1874 for Milwaukee shipping pioneer, Captain Robert P. Fitzgerald. Since the 1960s, it has been the clubhouse of the Milwaukee Branch of the American Association of University Women, for whom it has been remodeled and enlarged in recent years.
Survey number: HABS WI-266
Building/structure dates: 1874 Initial Construction