Trent House, 15 Market Street (changed from 539 South Warren Street), Trenton, Mercer County, NJ
Significance: The Trent House is one of Trenton's most historically and architecturally significant sites. Built by William Trent, the founder of Trenton, the house stands in form and details as an excellent example of the Georgian architectural style. It was home to many notable figures including a chief justice, three New Jersey governors, a Revolutionary War colonel and a prominent early developer.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-98
Survey number: HABS NJ-200
Building/structure dates: 1719 Initial Construction
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 70000388