U.S. Naval Air Station, Ship Carpenter's Workshop, 368 South Avenue, Pensacola, Escambia County, FL
Significance: The Ship Carpenter's Workshop was built in 1868 to replace the original 1859 building which was destroyed by the Confederate forces in 1862. The Greek Revival building originally had Doric pilasters, sliding doors, parapets and a corbeled brick cornice.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-65
Survey number: HABS FL-236
Building/structure dates: 1868 Initial Construction
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 76000595