U.S. Naval Base, Pearl Harbor, South Quay Wall & Repair Wharf, L-shaped portion of quay walls starting at east side of mouth of Dry Dock No. 1, continuing along ocean side of Sixth Street, adjacent to Pier B-2, Pearl City, Honolulu County, HI
Significance: The South Quay Wall is one of the earliest berthing facilities at Pearl Harbor, built as a connection between Dry Dock No. 1 and the 1010 Wharf. Considering its early construction date and difficult site conditions, the completion of this work was a significant engineering accomplishment. It is located within the Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark.
Survey number: HABS HI-514
Building/structure dates: 1924 Initial Construction
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 66000940