Chalkley Hall, Wheatsheaf Lane & Sepviva Street, Philadelphia, Philadelphia County, PA
Significance: The original part (1723) of the structure was built for Thomas Chalkley, a merchant and Quaker proselytizer. The main section was built for Abel Jones, a merchant and Chalkey's son-in-law. The structure was vacated before 1907 and was demolished in 1954.
Survey number: HABS PA-110
Building/structure dates: 1723 Initial Construction
Building/structure dates: 1776 Subsequent Work
Building/structure dates: 1954 Demolished