Edgar Laing Stores, Washington & Murray Streets, New York, New York County, NY
Significance: This group of five stores, erected by James Bogardus in 1849, was the earliest example of cast iron front architecture remaining in New York City.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-220
Survey number: HABS NY-5469
Building/structure dates: 1849 Initial Construction
Building/structure dates: 1971 Demolished