Governors Island, Barracks, New York Harbor, Short & Wheeler Avenues, New York, New York County, NY
Significance: This building was part of the unified beautification plan for Governors Island drawn up by the architectural firm of McKim, Mead, and White in 1928. It was one of the structure proposed in that effort, but was not built until 1940 when funding became available. It was constructed in the same Georgian Revival style and matches Building #330 which flanks Building #400 on the east side.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-365
Survey number: HABS NY-5715-9
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 85002435