Speed Changing Pulley Company Factory, Thirty-second Street, Anderson, Madison County, IN
Significance: In order to offset a regional economic decline, Anderson's business community organized the Commercial Club in 1905. The Speed-Changing Pulley Company (later DeTamble Motors) was the first firm attracted to Anderson by the Commercial Club bonus scheme and the first to build and occupy a factory.
Unprocessed Field note material exists for this structure: FN-13
Survey number: HAER IN-36
Building/structure dates: 1908 Initial Construction