U.S. Naval Base, Pearl Harbor, Electric Shop, Sixth Street opposite 10-10 Pier, Pearl City, Honolulu County, HI
Significance: It is located within the Pearl Harbor National Historic Landmark. It is an annex to Facility 67 (HABS HI-491), built nearly two decades earlier. It was constructed as part of the major buildup of permanent shop facilities at the Shipyard in contemplation of WWII in the Pacific. Facility 67A is a large, prominent structure designed by a noted industrial facility architect of the period Albert Kahn, who also designed the still extant Facilities 155 (HABE HI-496), 167 (HABS HI-497), and 3A (HABS HI-445) at the Shipyard and Facilities 175, 176, and 86 (HABS HI-374) at Ford Island. Former facilities included 4A (HABS HI-360) at the Shipyard and 472 at the Fleet Industrial Supply Center.
Survey number: HABS HI-492
Building/structure dates: 1941 Initial Construction