Fort McPherson, World War II Station Hospital, Nurses' Quarters, Anderson Way, Atlanta, Fulton County, GA
Significance: The Nurses Quarters signifies the expansion of the Fort McPherson Station Hospital during World War II and represents mobilization construction according to plans of the "New" 700 series. Building 109 was constructed in 1942, along with a G.U. (genitourinary) Treatment Unit for the Fort McPherson Station Hospital, to house nurses (undoubtedly those assigned to the G.U. Treatment Unit).
Survey number: HABS GA-2282-B
Building/structure dates: 1942 Initial Construction