Richmond Hill Plantation, Sterling Creek Marsh, East of Richmond Hill on Ford Neck Road, Richmond Hill, Bryan County, GA
- Upscale 2x7680x6224
Significance: The Sterling Marsh contains formal tidal rice fields associated with the antebellum Richmond Plantation, and were also reclaimed in the 1930s during Henry Ford's tenure and used for lettuce production.
Survey number: HABS GA-2348-A
Building/structure dates: 1780 Initial Construction
Building/structure dates: after 1925 Subsequent Work
National Register of Historic Places NRIS Number: 78000966